Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentines Day Photo Session {1.29.14}

Valentines is my MOST favorite day (as you probably all know by now) - so I really wanted to get the kids' Valentines Day pictures taken. 
& who else but Lisa Williams to take them for me (she's done Gunner's cake smash photos and McKenzie's newborn photos) - I just love her work so much! 
Not only was I so excited to get Valentines pictures of them, I was really excited to get pictures of them TOGETHER for the first time (professionally that is).

She got solo pictures of both kids and then she was actually able to get a couple of them TOGETHER!
This one is my most favorite picture of the whole session!
Here are all the Valentines Day Pictures Lisa took for us!
I am so loving these pictures & now I have some fun things planned with what to do with them :)









No comments:

Post a Comment