Tuesday, February 25, 2014

f i f t y p o u n d s

Today I hit a huge milestone in my weight loss journey.
50 pounds lost
since the day I went into labor!
 
I can’t even believe I’ve shed that much already, but boy do I notice the “loss” of extra weight weighing me down!
I walk faster, I have much more energy, my clothes are loose & I even have a little “pep” in my step again!
All in all, I feel better than I have in a long long time.
Don’t get me wrong – I still have a long way to go in this journey of weight-loss, but everyday is getting easier!
& hitting this milestone is very motivational to keep me sticking with it!
p r o g r e s s
I now have 48 pounds to lose to be at my pre-baby(s) weight.
& then another 10 to lose to be at my goal weight.
But those numbers are far less terrifying to face than the numbers I was looking at towards the end of my pregnancy with McKenzie.
 
With hitting my halfway mark – I now want to go stronger with my diet & now start incorporating daily & weekly workout goals as well.
No time like the present to step up my game.
& seeing as how I am finally seeing results - I'm really excited to take everything to the next level!
 I’ll keep you guys posted on my progress,
but here’s to the next 50 pounds to kick!
 
 
--Also! My friend Kyla has started a weekly series on her blog and has kindly asked me to participate!
The series will share mine & other brave mama's stories on their journeys to become Fit Moms!
We'll share workouts, healthy recipes & all our progress!
If you'd like join us on this journey, feel free to contact Kyla and she'll set you up!
I'm so excited to be apart of this blog series,
as well as being apart of group of women who will also be battling the same battles I am.
Finding fitness in health in the chaotic life of motherhood!
 
So cheers to that, and cheers to the journey.
We're all on our own journeys, why not face it together!?
 
#fit2bemom

No comments:

Post a Comment