Monday, February 3, 2014

Month of LOVE! {late post}

Happy February!
The month of LOVE.
 
This is my most favorite month of the whole year! I have always looked forward to this month, even as a little girl, because the whole month is all about LOVE, and who wouldn't LOVE that?!
I remember when I was little my mom would surprise me with sweet treats throughout the month and on Valentines Day both my parents would surprise my brother and I with candy, flowers, or other sweet guestures. Ever since then, I have loved the month!
 
For this year, I thought it would be fun to make a list of 10 things to make sure to do during this LOVE-ly month of February. I saw this idea on a few of my friends blogs and thought it would be fun to make a list of my own!
 
Here are 10 things I will make sure to do in the next 28 25 days!
sneak some handwritten love notes to your hubby or kids. 
do an anonymous good deed for a neighbor or friend.
craft something valentines day related.
send handmade cards as snail mail.
do a date night, with the girls or your guy.
get a pedicure (’tis the month for spoiling).
buy fresh flowers for the house.
 have a dress up day.
hang some valentines decor.
have a bake day with the kids.
 
Oh! And this isn't on the list but is definitely something to do this month - bring in all the spring clothes packed away for both kids! Time to BRIGHTEN up their wardrobes; spring is coming!
 
That's my list, what's on yours??


No comments:

Post a Comment