Wednesday, February 19, 2014

our three day weekend! {picpost!}

This past weekend was Presidents Day weekend & we had SO.MUCH.FUN!
date night! first date night in EIGHT months folks! movies & arcades - couldn't ask for a more fun night!

 
let's recap! our holiday weekend consisted of:
three days off work.
three days straight of fun with my little ones.
rick having short shifts at work all weekend & home in time to spend the evenings with us.
one whole family day w/o work or plans.
two mommy&daddy outings *including date night!*
lots of family time with both sides of our families.
seeing an amazing movie at the theaters.
blueberry pancakes.
homemade strawberry crepes.
kenzie in a bumbo sitting.
gunner learning a new word: bubble.
& lots of relaxing time at home as a family.
 
all in all, it was perfect!
I wish with all my heart that every week was a 3-day weekend.
or better yet - I wish I just didn't have to work at all.
lolllllll {insert daydream cloud above my head}
 
 
Here's some of my favorite pictures from our fun & family filled three days.







Gunner got some fake rayband glasses to match daddys - such cuties!

 

this picture cracks me up everytime! her first time in the bumbo lasted about 25 seonds, then she just laid down her head and gave up. haha!
no weekend is complete without a trip to target!


The moment date night ended. Kenzie was MAD at me and kept pulling all my hair and screaming in my face. LOL!
 
gunner learned how to make blueberry pancakes!


&& then learned how to do dishes (lol!)




by her 2nd attempt in the bumbo - she was a PRO! Now she LOVES stting in it!
ps - how cute is she in gunner's old onesie!? I love throwbacks/recycling their clothes - makes the cutest comparison pics!


the very BEST moments are all too rare. all of us in bed watching cartoons - there is absolutely nothing sweeter than moments like this.

daddy's groomer! he does both the kids nails & toes - clearly gunner isn't complaining about his service! lol!



Total pro!



THEY ARE SO SWEET. Gunner loves going over and sitting with her while she's in her bumbo. It's like he's finally able to have a conversation and loving it.


when we were out shopping monday we found this awesome fox hat for gunner! I adore it.



I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend as well!
I am already counting down the days until our next 3-day weekend :)
Oh yes - Happy President's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment