Saturday, April 13, 2013

cereal, sitting & a little more

So I know it's not time for Gunner's monthly blog update - but two very major milestones have been reached for our little bambino!
 
Rice cereal - as in, real food that comes in a bowl and fed with a spoon?!
 
And we are now working with gunner to learn to sit! exhibit a: his new CHAIR!
 
Now... if this isn't enough growing in a matter of weeks - I don't know what is. I've always heard that six months is the funnest time because that's when they really start learning and excelling. and WOWzers was that true! Everyday he is learning something new and this is the most precious of times because every moment he's closer to hitting a huge milestone.
 
I can't even imagine what all will be in his six month blog (which, mind you, will be in less than THREE weeks!) Ahh, this is craziness.
 
Oh & that reminds me... for all you who do follow me & my blogs - please stay tuned because there will be a little something extra featured on Gunner's next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment