Monday, April 22, 2013

See you in July

Oh boy. Here we go again.
May & June - the 2 busiest months of the whole year for me.
Every year it's a struggle to keep track of everything that occurs in these 2 months, and every year it seems to get busier and busier.
 
just for my own sake, let me break the next few weeks down for you - 1) in order to get it off my chest & 2) in order to help mentally prepare & remind myself again of everything coming up. Even though I have about 23 lists of "to do"s and 3920299 calendar alerts on my phone - you can never been too prepared when these 2 months creep up.
 
So if you are (at any point) just curious - hm, I wonder what Roya & Gunner are doing today - hahaha, well friends - here is the breakdown of our next weeks to come:
 
This weekend (April 27-28)
Saturday: Ricks little sister's birthday party/ fight night at his mom's house that night
Sunday: Gunners SIX month photo shoot + a surprise project
 
Wednesday, May 1
-My mom's birthday - flowers being delievered to her office & cooking dinner for her and the whole family after work.. Yes, after work. (hint: cooking the night before may be a must)
-Danielle's birthday at work (decorate our office and surprise her with all the birthday goodies and small party at the office)
 
Friday, May 3
-Rick & my FIRST wedding anniversary!
-BIG surprise for the blog followers & friends :)
 
Weekend of May 4-5
Saturday: My birthday! :) Karin is taking me out for a "sisters day" of nails, lunch & a matinee. I'm not going to lie - I am pretty stoked about every detail of that. Sad I am going to be apart from Gunner for a few hours, but really excited for a movie & nail appt! That alone, is a huge present in itself!
Later that night, Dinner with the whole family (location to be announced because I have no clue where I want to go this year)
Sunday: Taking my mom out for her birthday surprise (& a little something special for myself as well) I made us both appointments for facials & massages at my favorite day spa! YES! so stoked. Then picking up little man and taking my mom out to lunch at some really nice seafood restaraunt I heard about. Really excited for some fancy food !
Rick gets off at 630 and then we hit the road!
yes.. HIT the ROAD! Dropping Gunner off at Rick's mom and heading to Tahoe for our anniversary/my birthday getaway (rick works weekends so this is our time together)
As NERVOUS/SCARED/HEARTBROKEN/SAD to leave my baby for the ENTIRE night, I am really excited for some "adult" time to relax & enjoy beautiful Lake Tahoe.
 
Monday May 6: Enjoying Tahoe with my hubby <3
Then driving back, picking up my baby (CANNOT WAIT ALREADY) then home to prepare for work the next day.
 
 
Friday May 10: Gunners SIX month checkup!! Ahh!
 
Weekend of May 11-12
Saturday: Ethan's FOURTH birthday party! Oh goodness. So many gifts and surprises to buy for my favorite little toddler. Really excited for his birthday party at the fire station!
Sunday: Mother's Day!! Still have to make some big plans for my mama - but definitely will be a day full of fun & spoiling my mama! And so excited for my very first Mothers Day with my sweet little boy<3
 
 
Friday May 24 - TWO really big things happening! (will be announced later because I don't want to ruin the surprise if anyone inparticular looks at this) but either way - let's just say, it's a big big day :)
 
 
Then fastfoward to a couple weeks later:
June 10 - Rick & his grandma's birthday! Got some BIG BIG plans for him! Including a very HUGE surprise for my super hubby that me & gunner have been working on :)
 
Sunday June 16:
Father's Day!!! Day full of fun and got lots of big plans in the works for my dad & then Rick (once he gets off work) - it's going to be so fun celebrating my dad & gunner's amazingly incredible dad as well :)
 
 
 
WOW! See what I'm working with here!? All I can do to survive the next few weeks is plan, plan, plan & stick to my "to do" lists & reminders and lets hope it all goes smooth! All I know is there is a lot of fun and exciting things coming up and as stressful as these 2 months are, they are really the funnest of the whole year! let the fun/madness/memories begin!! And I can't even wait to share every single event with Gunner! Now to just find outfits for him for all these big occassions! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment