Friday, December 20, 2013

That time I was a stay-at-home-mom


I know I've been a bit M.I.A lately but I have been busy soaking up every bit of our new life as a family of four. I don't have a long time on leave at home with my family and have made it a priority to just slow down, be present and just engulf myself with my little ones. I learned with Gunner how fast that first year and those precious moments all fly past you and soon I'll be back at work missing these days. 

So here are some photos of our life lately. We live a very simple life right now: we stay at home all day playing, cuddling up and watching movies, making forts, playing hide & seek and doing whatever fun activities we can together. Then we end every night just as we started it: with all four of us together. I really wish I could freeze this time forever, because I know it'll end too fast and I know I can't get this precious time back. The time I was a stay-at-home-mom with my two babies, oh how I wish it would last forever. 





































No comments:

Post a Comment