Thursday, June 13, 2013

A little lady

Well, it has been confirmed for 1000 & 1 percent...
We are having a little GIRL!!!!
& We could NOT be more thrilled!
 
Originally when we found out that I was pregnant, I actually was hoping for a little boy, just because the idea of having another little Gunner was beyond exciting to me. But Rick was really hoping for a girl because he's always wanted one of each. The second I seen her on the monitors at our 16 week ultrasound a few weeks ago (I go to find out early because I'm WAY too impatient to wait until 20 weeks!) - I knew in my heart it was a girl before they even started looking. & my heart just filled up with love for her the moment her little face showed up on the screen.
& Today we had our 20 week ultrasound/ gender reveal with our actual doctor - and it was confirmed that we are having a little girl<3
This was our announcement photo we took of Gunner when he seen all the pink balloons flying out. He is going to make the CUTEST big brother in the whole world. I already can see it.
Every girl always dreams about having a little girl of their own. To dress up with bows & dresses, get their nails done with & do their hair & makeup with. Take shopping and stay up & watch lifetime movies with. Girl talk & lunch dates. And now I get to have all that. As happy as I would have been to have another little Gunner in our life, this is even better. Because now we will experience the very best of both worlds. And now we have a little Rick & a little Roya. I am completely overjoyed.
 
I am extremely close with my mom, she is my very best friend. We talk to each other every single day on our drives to work and on the way home after work. We see each other every weekend and at least once during the work week. I couldn't imagine us being any closer - and that is exactly what I am looking forward to most knowing that now I will have a daughter of my own.
 
Today we had our (we thought) 19 week ultrasound. But actually once they took all her anatomy scans and measurements - they realized I am a little further than we originally had thought, and I am actually 20 weeks! Talk about exciting news, I am now halfway through this pregnancy!
In (probably less than) 20 weeks we will meet our DAUGHTER!
 
Here are some pictures of our beautiful little lady that we got today at our ultrasound<3
Also, we had picked out her name a long time ago but were going to keep it a secret until she was born, but I honestly am just no good at it. I love her name it's hard not to say it all the time.
 
So here she is, Mckenzie Aurora Ornelas



 
At 20 weeks, she is growing perfectly on schedule and is NOW due October 31st (one week earlier because their original date was off). We got to spend over an hour with her today and watch her twirl and dance around in mommy's belly. She has all her arms, legs, toes & fingers and is looking absolutely perfect. She's even got a little booty on her already and had us all laughing because we could see her little butt cheeks in the sonogram! Daddy & Gunner got to meet her for the first time today and I must say - we are a little more than excited to meet our newest addition to complete our family. We are now officially halfway through our journey to meet you, littlest one
 

No comments:

Post a Comment