Tuesday, July 2, 2013

minor freakout

July already, oh boy.

so, please don't mind this minor freak out.. but as of TOMORROW Gunner (my little baby baby boy) will be EIGHT MONTHS OLD, oh and I will be exactly ONE week away from being 6 months pregnant.
 
Please, let that soak in a bit.
 
I don't know WHICH baby of mine is growing faster than the other - but between them both I am so overwhelmed with emotion. People keep asking what's more unreal, the fact that my little newborn is going to be ONE year old in like, minutes.. or the fact that I'll have another little baby in a few short months.
 
I honestly have no idea which one is crazier.
 
I've wrapped my brain around McKenzie coming and we are thrilled and honestly really excited for her arrival. That is not scary to me. What's unreal is how incredibly FAST this pregnancy is flying by! I swear I found out a couple days ago I was pregnant!!
 
And then Gunner man. Are you kidding me?! EIGHT months? He has his nine month photo session in a few weeks. His last one before his ONE YEAR OLD photo session.
 
Oh gosh, I'm having a minor panic attack over this.
 
Both my babies are growing too fast and time needs to (I beg you)
SLOW THE HECK DOWN!!!
 
Mama needs some time to adjust to all this!


No comments:

Post a Comment