Wednesday, February 20, 2013

3 month photo shoot! {sneak peak}

This past Monday since I had the day off for President's Day, we scheduled Gunner's very first photo session!
I've kicked myself everyday for not getting his newborn pictures taken, but I had a really rough recovery & just could not muster up the energy to do them. I wasn't aware the photographer's could come to your house, so I really regret that now. BUT! I have been proactive ever since, and have scheduled not 1, but FOUR photo sessions to capture Gunner's milestone ages for his first year. He will be getting his photos done at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months old!
 
 
Here are the sneak peaks the photographer posted of his shoot from Monday! There are a bunch more coming on Friday when she posts his full gallery, but I just had to share these for now because I am dying of all this cuteness!!
 















 
Much thanks to our amazing photographer, Monica S Photography! She does such amazing work and has done photos for us in the past, and she captured the very best of Gunner with these photos!
 
Visit her website @ monicasphoto.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment