Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy 1/2 Birthdays To Both Little Ones {Photo Session May 2014}

So as you all know, I am obsessed with my babies.
And taking pictures of them.
And celebrating every and any reason to celebrate.

Every three months of Gunners first year of life, we had his photos taken.
Now, we are doing the same with McKenzie boo. 
From ages now till, well, forever, once the kids past 12 months I'll separate the gap a bit more and they'll both get their photos taken every six months. 

Since my babies are a bit Irish (as in twins, LOL) - 
they age at the same time. 

So November = birthdays.
May = 1/2 birthdays.

So, with that - I present you with their 1/2 birthday sessions.
& of course the amazing Lisa Williams had to be the one to take them.
Because I mean, well look below!

























No comments:

Post a Comment