Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HOLY.MOLY.

So, it's no surprise or shock to say that TIME IS FLYING BY!
I feel like that everyone says that, but I had no idea just how fast it flies by, until I became a parent.
 
In a nutshell, this is my life right now:
Today Gunner is TEN MONTHS OLD. (yeah, seriously. blog coming later)
& tomorrow I am EIGHT MONTHS pregnant.
Hahaa, it's almost comical how CRAZY this all is.
 
With that, comes this:
**There are EIGHT weeks until my official due date (Halloween) - however not a single doctor or person I know thinks I will go full-term. So, that means possibly/probably even less time than that.
as well,
**There are NINE weeks until Gunner's 1st birthday party (we are having it the weekend after his actual birthday jussssst in case I may be busy- i.e. in labor!)
 
So - if that doesn't give you guys a minor insight as to
WHY I AM FREAKING THE HECK OUT RIGHT NOW -
here is my timeline/layout of events for the next couple months
[[until these two major events occur]], is looking like:
 
THIS WEEKEND (8 weeks left): my LAST free weekend. literally
Next weekend (7 weeks left): Our 4/d ultrasound of our little lady!! (very excited about this)) and one of my friend's baby showers following that.
Following weekend (6 weeks left): my baby shower! (which I have not done a single thing for yet!)
Following weekend (5 weeks left): Maternity pictures (still have no clue as to where we are having our photographer take them, or what myself or the Gunner or Rick are wearing) 
after that - rick's "man shower" I am throwing him. haven't done anything but send the invites, so it's too late to cancel that (I did consider it)
 
Following weeks: [[because now it is OCTOBER - aka our "due date" month]]
First weekend of October (4 weeks left): Gunner's "cake smash" photos for his birthday invites! Also planning a trip to apple hill that weekend to help "jumpstart" labor&delivery (last year we went and gunner came the following weekend!)
Following weekend (3 weeks left): First weekend of my maternity leave!
&& Karin's baby shower (which I'm helping to throw/host)
Following weekend (2 weeks left): Kristen's baby shower! Which I am also helping to throw/host!
Following weekend (1 week left): Gunner's 12 month photo session with Monica!
Following weekend (DUE DATE!): Halloween! & IF McKenzie is somehow not here yet - then I will probably just be preparing for the big day AS WELL as planning and finalizing all of gunner's last minute birthday details (because his party will be less than 2 weeks away)
 
So yes. It is understandable
WHY I AM FREAKING THE HECK OUT RIGHT NOW??
 
We still need to do pretty much everything to prepare for these 2 main upcoming events, so I'd say it's time to either find a genie and ask for a few wishes OR find my "supermama// super planner" hat and put that badboy on! Time is ticken and it's not slowing down anytime soon (trust me I already asked it to!)
 
Yikes!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment