Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Family & Maternity Pictures 9.28.13

We had our family/maternity pictures taken this past weekend and I am just so in love, I had to share! I've had TONS of photo sessions of Gunner this past year, but we have yet to do a family photo session- so this was extra special! Our first & LAST family photos as a family of THREE, as our little girl will be in within the next 4 weeks!
 
One of my best friends took these for us and did such an amazing job. She really captured some beautiful moments and it makes my heart so happy to see all the love in these photos and the love we already have for little McKenzie <3









 
 

 
 
 
&& just a flashback - Here's the maternity pictures we had taken for our Gunner man last year <3
My how much can change in just a short year!





No comments:

Post a Comment